- World Class Global Manufacturer: Automotive / Aerospace.
- Support, drive and lead all Lean projects (mainly production) at a major site with several thousand employees)
- Embedding sustainable cultural change and a mind-set of Continuous Improvement
- Our client is highly supportive in implementing a true global world class lean / continuous improvement programme
- €90,000 - 100,000 (salary and bonus) Depending on Experience + Excellence Benefits + Relocation Allowance (if applicable)
- Lead or support closely, as Lean Expert, top priority flow transformation projects selected and steered at Executive Committee level.
- Ensure these projects deliver on time on quality with high operational efficiency impact.
- Develop operational and improvement teams competences on Lean principles, standards, methods & tools (training, coaching, support on Lean expertise, change management and project management).
- Develop and maintain corporate Lean standard Toolbox and Lean Learning paths and facilitate Lean trainings.
- Act as Centre of Competence Lean within Business Functions, e.g. :
- Perform diagnosis to assess the current situation,
- Identify performance gaps and potentials,
- Define the 'Lean Vision System', it's architecture and ingredients / timing / resources sizing of the implementation plan,
- Support operational management teams to install detailed Lean Solutions and relevant management routines to ensure sustainability and continuous improvement of the new system installed
What We Require… to be considered you will have:
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or comparable
- Experience as Lean Expert / Manager, trained by recognised senior Lean experts in operational projects
- Extensive Experience in Lean Manufacturing / Flows transformations and Change management with Production management and Supply Chain background in a large international company or consulting
- Strong experience in transformation projects lead, using DMAIC, DRIVER or LBIP+ (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge / practice of the Lean principles, methods and tools (including VSM or MIFA/MIFD, HOSHIN, YAMAZUMI / TAKTED LINE BALANCING, HEIJUNKA, SMED, KANBAN, OEE / TPM, SQM, 5S / VISUAL MANAGEMENT ETC...)
- Rigorous, autonomous way of working, good leadership and ability to convince
- Service Mindedness and Welcome Problems behaviour
- Proved flexibility, ability to understand local issues, adaptation to the situations and environment
- Good communication and workshop facilitation skills
- Rigor and follow standards as well as Continuous Improvement
- Language Fluency (oral and written) in German and English (Advanced level and above)