- National remit – overseeing and directing all major Lean / Six Sigma projects across 20 sites (1,300 FTEs) in Poland
- Embedding sustainable cultural change and a mind-set of Continuous Improvement
- Global, market-leading organisation experiencing much growth in Poland and worldwide
- Our client is highly supportive in implementing a true global world class lean / six sigma improvement programme
Poland is a highly important country for my client’s European operation and they are looking to recruit a senior profile Lean / Continuous Improvement (CI) professional to drive a long-term improvement journey as part of a global programme.
This is a highly exciting time to join my client; you will be an integral employee and be instrumental in the delivery of savings and productivity improvements in line with operational targets at site and country level.
To be considered, you will be based in the Warsaw / Greater Warsaw area or happy to relocate there. You will possess a progressive career history FROM ANY DEMANDING INDUSTRY and it is essential that you are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or have relevant equivalent Lean experience
- Experienced as a process improvement delivery specialist at a senior level
- Experienced in delivering Kaizen or Rapid Improvement activities based on Value Stream Mapping
- Possessing experience of driving lean / CI initiatives across multiple sites (this role is unlikely to suit a CI Manager with only single site experience)
- An excellent communicator, mentor and coach
- Willing to travel
- Fluency (oral and written) in Polish and English
The salary package is highly competitive, dependant on experience and includes a company car, bonus and excellent benefits.